Elements 600 Front - Slow Combustion Wood Heater
Enjoy the stylish ambience and endless possibilities of the modular Elements range with Elements 600F. Arrange and rearrange your fireplace as you please by adding storage modules, drawers, seating benches and more. With the largest combustion chamber of the Elements range, the front-facing 600F commands attention in any room.
- Precise air flow controls
- Room air independent operation available
- Optional Thermostone heat accumulator
- Designed by Prof. Wulf Schneider + Partner
- Winner of the Red Dot Award 2013
- Top, rear or side flue outlet
- Black or platinum finish
Nominal Heat Output:
Burning Chamber 200 kg
On top or at rear
Room air independent operation available
Perfect for low-energy and passive buildings
Tertiary air supply
Self cleaning glass panel
Elements uses a patented self-cleaning, double-glazed printed glass pane flush with the frame, for enhanced convenience and efficiency.
Use a Thermostone module to maintain stored heat for many hours after the fire has gone out.