Stuv 30 Compact H - Slow Combustion Wood Heater
The Stûv 30-Compact H has all the features that benchmark the Stûv 30 range, with the addition of an accumulator that stores heat. When the fire burns out, the reserved energy continues to be diffused over several hours, prolonging the feeling of warmth and wellbeing.
- 3-door system: glass door, slow burner, open door
- Heat stored in the accumulator keeps the room warm longer
- Highly efficient combustion and adjustable heat output
- Revolving base allows the fire to face any direction
- Can be fitted with a barbecue kit
1800 mm H x 465 mm W x 447 mm D
Steel and cast iron
Nominal Heat Output:
124kg (275kg with heat accumulator)
Maximum log length:
The Stûv 30-compact can be fitted with a storage core that reserves some of the heat. The closed-door mode prevents heat from diffusing through the glass, channeling the energy towards the accumulator. The heat is then released gradually after the fire dies out.